IVF, or In vitro fertilization, is one of the best infertility treatments available for couples today. Doctors and infertility experts from Chaitanya Hospital, which happens to be the best IVF centre in Chandigarh, suggests what you can do to ensure a healthy IVF.
- Don’t delay in seeking medical help. Patients at Chaitanya Hospital get the possible care and constant monitoring during IVF treatment, but if you happen to spot any unfavourable conditions or symptoms, contact your doctor immediately.
- Focus on the diet. Mothers who are expecting after IVF need to have a balanced diet, which should include minerals, vitamins and calcium. Iron is also important. Avoiding junk food and alcohol is also advised.
- Take power naps. If you feel too weak or lethargic, make sure to take a nap as soon as possible. Pregnancy can be exhausting, and with IVF, you need to give rest that your body deserves.
- Check the difficult symptoms. If you are going through infertility treatment in Chandigarh, contact your doctor immediately if you have pain, cramps or spot blood while urinating. Typically, mild spotting, also called implantation bleeding, is common in the first few weeks.
- Avoid intercourse. Do not have intercourse after IVF pregnancy, especially in the first few weeks. Talk to your gynaecologist to understand what may work best for you and your partner.
- Don’t stress before the antenatal scan. The antenatal scan checks everything about your baby, including things like Down syndrome. You will know more how the baby is developing and if all other parameters are expected.
- Avoid morning sickness. To avoid morning sickness, make sure that you don’t have huge gaps between the meals. Also, include more fresh fruit juices in your diet and ensure that hydration is maintained.
If you are looking for an IVF hospital in Chandigarh, Chaitanya Hospital can be your ultimate choice. Check their website for details.