Chaitanya Hospital caters to the outpatient needs of obstetric as well as Gynecology Patients. We provide PCOD treatment and PCOS treatment in Chandigarh that can increase the chances of getting pregnant, Our teams of senior consultants are available every day. The timings are as follows: –
Monday to Saturday: -10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Sunday: -10:00 AM to 2:00PM
By appointment Emergency services are available round the clock.
Antenatal OPD visits during pregnancy.
- Once a month till 7 months
- Twice a month in eighth month
- Once a week there after
Ultrasound scan /Sonography during Pregnancy.
- Confirmation of pregnancy (5-6 wks.)-Presence of single/Multiple pregnancy in uterus or at another place(tube).
- Fetal viability (7-8 wks.)-whether baby is live
- NT scan (11-13+6 wks.)-To detect down syndrome
- Anomaly scan(18-20wks)- To rule out any structural abnormalities in the baby
- Growth scan & color doppler (32-34 wks.)-to detect fetal weight, fluid around the baby and blood flow to the baby(3D/4D)
INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE ULTRASOUND
- Ultrasound is a safe procedure which causes no internal damage to mother or the baby.
- It is an OPD procedure
- It takes approximately half an hour for detailed ultrasound
REQUIREMENTS BEFORE ULTRASOUND
- Bring your medical record file or prescription
- Bring photocopy of local Residence proof and one passport size photograph of the patient each time you come for ultrasound.
- Please do not come empty stomach eat your breakfast /lunch.
Do not pass urine for 2 hours before ultrasound.
You have to come full bladder