Chaitanya Hospital caters to the outpatient needs of obstetric as well as Gynecology Patients. Our teams of senior consultants are available every day. The timings are as follows: –
Monday to Saturday: -10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Sunday: -10:00 AM to 2:00PM
By appointment Emergency services are available round the clock.
Antenatal OPD visits during pregnancy.
- Once a month till 7 months
- Twice a month in eighth month
- Once a week there after
Ultrasound scan /Sonography during Pregnancy.
- Confirmation of pregnancy (5-6 wks.)-Presence of single/Multiple pregnancy in uterus or at another place(tube).
- Fetal viability (7-8 wks.)-whether baby is live
- NT scan (11-13+6 wks.)-To detect down syndrome
- Anomaly scan(18-20wks)- To rule out any structural abnormalities in the baby
- Growth scan & color doppler (32-34 wks.)-to detect fetal weight, fluid around the baby and blood flow to the baby(3D/4D)
INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE ULTRASOUND
- Ultrasound is a safe procedure which causes no internal damage to mother or the baby.
- It is an OPD procedure
- It takes approximately half an hour for detailed ultrasound
REQUIREMENTS BEFORE ULTRASOUND
- Bring your medical record file or prescription
- Bring photocopy of local Residence proof and one passport size photograph of the patient each time you come for ultrasound.
- Please do not come empty stomach eat your breakfast /lunch.
Do not pass urine for 2 hours before ultrasound.
You have to come full bladder