At Chaitanya Hospital, we celebrate your journey towards parenthood and make all the efforts to give you unforgettable moments. We provide excellent antenatal checkups, guide you on antenatal exercise, provide antenatal counseling and much more.
We provide guidance on exercise in pregnancy and what tests you need to do in order to know about your health plus your baby’s health too.
What services do we have for you?
- Once a month till 7 months, you have to come here for a visit. Once you have reached your eight month, you will come twice a month and once a week after that.
- We investigate for basic things like haemoglobin, HIV to rule out any AIDS, HB electrophoresis to keep you away from thalassemia state, and HBsAg in order to rule out Hepatitis B. Many of these tests are done for both husband and
- When you are in your first trimester, we screen your body for glucose to check diabetes, your blood pressure, haemoglobin, give you the needful vaccinations like tetanus toxoid, flu vaccine, etc.
- After 5 to 6 weeks, we confirm that there are proper signs of pregnancy and by the 7th week, we keep a check on your baby. We also do an NT scan to detect for Down’s Syndrome along with a growth scan in the 32nd
- We make sure to enlighten women to undergo a PAP test. Those who are 21 years or more and have been sexually active for 3 years should get this check-up done to rule out any abnormality.
Chaitanya Hospital has services for various age groups. If you are 30 years old, we take your PAP test, self-breast examination, HPV test where we take the cervical cells to internally check them. This is done to know if you have HPV so you can begin treatment at an early stage.
For women in their 35 to 40 years and above will also get the benefits of such tests along with additional screening for hypertension, diabetes and get an overall lifestyle modification support from our doctors.
Visit Chaitanya for complete care!